Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aimee Constant Looking Glass Sings to Holiness David Running Eagle And King David Responds!


(Aimee Constant Looking Glass, lg) You are the light that saves us all, now more light here to make you strong, walk in the waters and breeze to please.  Beauty will never leave. 

(Holiness David Running Eagle, hd) My heart longs to feel the day, when all come to lead the way, and when they show up like they should, then I know the God of could (I can do it!). We are here just by chance, the rolling of the dice at hand, and when we follow our pure bliss, then open are the way of miss, we could dance and play all day when we learn brotherhood, and this is the beauty I have waited for, the days of longing upon the shores! 




(lg) Walk outside and feel the wind there you are there within, strength is here on your wings.  You rise the Nations to better things.


(hd) I am the wing beneath your feet, and I will fly to make it keep, the hands of God from sails to shore, to land upon the other's door.  Come one and all to stay, so I may make it another way, all this suffering needs to end, just when the beloved come sailing end.  Sailing the seas of loving binds, to end the tale of all times, and I will come to your open door, just like when you say, "Come home", the day of dawning is here within, all I have to say is, "Wind".  And I will be the beloved tree, that reaches into the light of thee, and when the darkness comes to greet your day, I will mend the beloved way. 


(hd)Yes, this is who I am, to make the world go round and round, and when they decide to come to my door, then they will make a better world.  The House of the Beloved resides in me, and I will open with the devoted key, and we are part of this unity, and none shall go against me.  For I have the wings that sail the seas, the open oceans above the breeze and I can walk into the dead of night, and come home with so much plight, however, it's the place to be, our heaven who comes home in me.  Great Great Spirit Mother who leads me on, on and on and on.  There is only one place to be, the gardens that seek in liberty, the place of judgment of all things, to be good children once again.  Devoted, loyal true am I because I love apple pie, and those who are part of this sweet tooth, will know I savor all of you.  You are all but a piece of me and I will completely live for thee! 






(lg) Oh how they yearn to hear you sing even though doing other things, Holiness David. Oh Holiness David the Natives of old are carrying you home, carrying you home.



(hd)  I sing for you, upon the shores, east and west and open doors and when you sleep at night you see, my heart goes out to find the leaves.  I sing and sing day and night, for my heart gifts all to plight, and my body does suffer for them, because my love is like the wind.  I have much to give the world, including the little itty bitty things.  And they the atoms of pure delight, come to swim inside my heart.  And I will always hold them close, because they need me and even most.


(hd) Right!  Where are they tonight?  I don't see them anywhere!  I wonder how you feel this way, I know below the heavens pray, but upon the rolling hills don't show, how much love that you know.  Even if they know their hearts, then need to show up at my door.  And take care of me and my wife (white buffalo calf woman, your twin deer mother).  


(hd) The day, they lift me up to see, the shore of glory and Galilee, then I will know they know my heart, because they come to heal my start.  I start to glow when all do know that they are perfect children who glow.  And I will be the head of this family, when they show up, to feel my feet.  Oint (to anoint, *anointing, to heal and protect) me with cloves and myrrh, then I will know that they are here.

(hd) Glory be the day of dawn, when the birth of all the songs, come home at last to feel my face, to touch my feet and say, "I know you Grace", then I will recognize them, and then and only then will they swim.  For Dawning will bring to us brotherhood, the day of reckoning is like it should.  Want to lift me up at night, into stars where heaven has plight, then gardens bloom in the day, when my Brothers and Sisters learn to pray.  All they have to do is this, "Stop killing all the children of God", then I will know know the grace of loving those who have pure place.  A garden blooms when we know joy, and not before the gates of hell.  Let us scream glory be, to the children who don't know how to be.  Let us fill their hearts with love, and I will force them to be like doves (to unite and be one within and without, to be part of something greater than themselves).





(lg) Lifting you up, healthy and whole, with so much strength in sinew and bone, they carry you home, carry you home!



(hd)  Talking to me, I don't sea, the many Angels God sends to me.  I have much to view, the way of children's news, and when they show up, I will be healed.  Right now, it's my wife (white buffalo calf woman) and me, when so many could be here with destiny, none come to feel our grace because they care for only their face.  You want me to be carried home, then tell the world, I have come. And when they show up at my door, then and only then will unity be.  Sinew and bone are untied in flesh, now tell them, my Warrior who knows best.  How will they carry me if they aren't hear, to listen to my words loud and clear? (defrag-organize, scan disk-cleanse the shores, connection points, run your anti-malware-open doors, in the hearts of men)





(lg) And for all those who could not say, "I thank you for all your days of serving on bended knee and being available to bless and heed (know warnings, and listen to this voice within), Great Spirits voice and soul in you makes us strong through and through."



(hd) Thank you my love for speaking for them, however they need speak to relieve sin, and they can only do this themselves, not even a Warrior who travels to many doors.  When I see the Army of God, standing before me, then I know the Great Spirit Father will be alarmed, to give good judgment to the Calvary (men on horses, the light is riding the dark, the loyal true, to One true God, the many who long to be the shod, to be strong feet upon the rolling hills, the gardens of pure delight), the many soldiers who long to bleed.  And I will be the Commander they seek, because my heart is pure and meek (heart in the right place).





(lg) Now walk out doors every day and see the beauty that still behaves in Nature and Angel sprite, fairies singing on clear air.  The air is your song you see it steers you into unity.



(hd) To me the walk is brotherhood, I spend each day in this walk, thank you for reminding me that it's the way of divinity.  And when I put my wings to rest, I land upon the very best, and here the air is where I sing, inside the gardens that are green.  Every color we do know, is only the beginning of the show, and when we breathe and make it come true, we bring the heart in all we do.  I trust my fairies of pure delight, and I know they want to come home in this sprite* and we who gift them a place to land, in a garden of pure demand.  Let us be the warriors true, who gift this heart to me and you!


(hd) The song of Angels they do sing and I will allow all my children to be, the united kingdom of to and fro, to place the heart of me to know.  And when my children come sail the breeze, to be with me, inside of my knees, there they will remember to pray, and make all days holy in nay!  Don't deny the swelling heart, but instead, offer love with blessed prayer.  And when your Brother needs your song, show up with flowers that get along.  Blossom and grow with delight, and make sure your neighbor knows you this night.  And in the day time, when they need a smile give them a hug and stay awhile! (lavender blossoms sheds us a pure delight, destroys the impure to what is right, the true heart calling of men and mice-none go to waste)





(lg) With all that is and all will be forever joyous happily, a part of all and one with thee. See it here it never leaves! 



(hd)  I like your dream for this day, but I have to stay away, because they don't really understand, to what it makes to create this land.  I am angry at those who take and make the place a wasted state, and when the heaven's come to destroy those who are so bold and annoy, I say, to them, "Watch out, there is God", for we are going home to stay", and when they come home to me, then for sure, the garden grows.  But until that day does come, I will have to be this gun, the gun who shoots them in the heart, to say, lift your heart to God!


(hd) There is only one place and heaven and earth is of this day, and when I know the children can grow in a place of wonderland, then we go home to all the snow, but until that day comes, I await, for those who anoint my feet!




(lg) Thank you Holiness David!
Thank you Holiness David!
Aho! Aha! Aho!



(hd) Thank you my child, the Indigo Warrior, who comes to speak the heart of me.  And when you go out into the world, I will bless you for untold.  And you will not see me nor recognize me, but I will bring all down to their knees.  And even you, who sails the breeze, my love will carry you in this disease!  Don't worry for I will shed a blanket that will lead the way, step up the flying carpet, and sail away, to other shores.  For you have much to learn and weep, to hold the children in your keep, and stop awhile and smell the flowers, because I now you don't have guile.  Use the simple remedies and you will sail in the breeze.  Don't wonder which way to go, but trust your heart and all that knows!






(lg) I love you both! Your Constant Looking Glass!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


We love you too, like we should, because we are the parents who would, and I will look over you, in the day and night time too!

*Anointing
The signification of anointing, as being inauguration to represent the Lord as to the good of love . That it denotes inauguration to represent the Lord as to the good of love, or what is similar, to represent the good of love which is from the Lord, is because by the oil wherewith the anointing was done is signified the good of love . It is important to know about this, because anointing has remained in use from ancient time to the present day; for kings are anointed; and anointing is accounted holy at the present day in like manner as it was formerly. Among the ancients, when all external worship was performed by means of representatives, that is, by such things as represented the interior things of faith and love from the Lord and to Him, thus such as are Divine, anointing was instituted for the reason that the oil with which the anointing was done, signified the good of love; for they knew that the good of love was that essential thing from which all things of the church and of worship live, because it is the being of life. For the Divine flows in with a man through the good of love, and makes his life, indeed that heavenly life in which truths are received in good. From this it is plain what anointing represented. Wherefore the things which were anointed were called holy, and were also accounted as holy, and were of service to the church for representing Divine and heavenly things, and in the supreme sense the Lord Himself who is good itself, thus for representing the good of love which is from Him, and also the truth of faith in so far as it lives from the good of love. From this then it was that at that time they anointed stones that were set up for pillars; also weapons of war, such as shields and bucklers; and afterward the altar and all its vessels; likewise the Tent of meeting, and all things therein; and moreover those who administered the priesthood, and their garments; likewise prophets, and lastly kings, who from this were called the anointed of Jehovah. It also became customary to anoint themselves and others, in order to testify gladness of mind and goodwill.

[2] As regards the first point: That they anointed stones erected for pillars, this is evident in the book of Genesis:--




Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had placed for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the head of it (Gen. 28:18);


the reason why they anointed stones in this manner was that stones signified truths, and truths without good have no life of heaven within them, that is, no life from the Divine. But when the stones were anointed with oil, they represented truths from good, and in the supreme sense the Divine truth that proceeds from the Lord's Divine good, thus the Lord Himself, who from this was called the Stone of Israel. That stones denote truths; in like manner pillars; and that to anoint pillars denotes to cause truths to be from good, thus to be truths of good, consequently goods. That stones erected for pillars were afterward accounted holy, is evident from the same chapter of Genesis, where it is said:--


Jacob called the name of that place Bethel, and said, If I return in peace to my father's house, this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house (Genesis 28:19-22);

Bethel means the house of God, and the house of God denotes the church, and also heaven, and in the supreme sense the Lord Himself.

[3] Secondly: That they anointed the weapons of war, such as shields and bucklers, is evident in these passages:--

Rise up, ye Princes, anoint the shield (Isa. 11:5).
The shield of the heroes was defiled, the shield of Saul not anointed with oil (2 Sam. 1:21).

The reason why weapons of war were anointed, was that they signified truths fighting against falsities; and truths from good are what prevail against falsities; but not truths without good. Wherefore weapons of war represented the truths that proceed from the good which is from the Lord, thus the truths by means of which the Lord Himself in men fights for them against falsities from evil, that is, against the hells. That weapons of war denote truths that fight against falsities; for in the Word war signifies spiritual combat; and enemies signify the hells, and in general, evils and falsities.

[4] Thirdly: That they anointed the altar and all its vessels, also the Tent of meeting and all the things therein, is evident in the following passages:--


Jehovah said unto Moses, Thou shalt anoint the altar and sanctify it (Exod. 29:36).
Thou shalt make an anointing oil of holiness with which thou shalt anoint the Tent of meeting, and the ark of the Testimony, and the table and all the vessels thereof, and the lamp stand and all the vessels thereof, and the altar of incense, and the altar of burnt-offering and all the vessels thereof, and the laver and the base thereof. Thus thou shalt sanctify them, that they may be holy of holies; whosoever toucheth them shall sanctify himself (Exod. 30:25-29).

Thou shalt take the anointing oil, and anoint the Habitation, and all that is therein, and thou shalt sanctify it, and all the vessels thereof, that they may be holy. And thou shalt anoint the altar of burnt-offering, and all its vessels, and thou shalt sanctify the altar, that the altar may be holy of holies. And thou shalt anoint the laver and its base, and shalt sanctify it (Exod. 40:9-11).

Moses anointed the Habitation and all that was therein; and he sprinkled of the oil upon the altar and all its vessels, and the laver and its base, to sanctify them (Lev. 8:10-12; Num. 7:1).

[5] The reason why the altar, and the Habitation with all things therein, were anointed, was that they might represent the Divine and holy things of heaven and of the church, consequently the holy things of worship; and they could not represent these things unless they had been inaugurated by means of something that represented the good of love; for the Divine enters through the good of love, and through this good is present in heaven and in the church, consequently also in worship. Without this good the Divine does not enter, and is not present, but what is man's own, and with this, hell; and when hell is present, evil and falsity are present; for man's own is nothing else. From this it is evident why the anointing was done with oil; for in the representative sense oil denotes the good of love; and the altar was the chief representative of the Lord, and from this of worship from the good of love; and the Habitation together with the ark was the chief representative of heaven where the Lord is. That what is man's own is nothing but evil and falsity, thus hell; also that in so far as what is man's own is removed, so far the Lord can be present.

[6] Fourthly: That they anointed those who administered the priesthood, and their garments, is evident in Moses:--



Take thou the anointing oil, and pour it upon the head of Aaron, and anoint him (Exod. 29:7; 30:30).

Thou shalt put on Aaron the holy garments; and thou shalt anoint him, and sanctify him, that he may minister to Me in the priest's office; and thou shalt anoint his sons, as thou didst anoint their father; and it shall be that their anointing shall be to them for the priesthood of an age in their generations (Exod. 40:13-15).

Moses poured of the oil upon Aaron's head, and anointed him, to sanctify him. Then he took of the anointing oil, and of the blood which was upon the altar, and sprinkled it upon Aaron, upon his garments, upon his sons, and upon his sons' garments with him; and sanctified Aaron, his garments, and his sons, and his sons' garments with him (Lev. 8:12, 30).

[7] The reason why Aaron was anointed, and why his sons were anointed, and even their garments, was that they might represent the Lord as to Divine good, and as to the Divine truth thence derived; Aaron, the Lord as to Divine good; and his sons, the Lord as to the Divine truth thence derived; and in general, that the priesthood might represent the Lord as to the whole work of salvation. The reason why they were anointed in his garments (Exod. 29:29), was that Aaron's garments represented the Lord's spiritual kingdom joined to His celestial kingdom. The celestial kingdom is where the good of love to the Lord from the Lord reigns; so that the influx of the Divine into the spiritual kingdom is effected through the good of love. On this account the inauguration into representation was effected with oil, which in the spiritual sense denotes the good of love. That Aaron represented the Lord as to Divine good; and that his sons represented the Lord as to Divine truth proceeding from Divine good; also that the priesthood in general represented the Lord as to the whole work of salvation; that Aaron's garments represented the Lord's spiritual kingdom joined to His celestial kingdom; that his sons' garments represented the things which proceed therefrom; and that in the celestial kingdom the good of love to the Lord reigns.

[8] As the inauguration into representation was effected by anointing, and as by Aaron and his sons were represented the Lord and that which is from Him, therefore to Aaron and his sons were given the holy things of the sons of Israel that were given to Jehovah as gifts, and were called heave-offerings; and it is said that they are an anointing, and likewise stand for an anointing; that is, that they are a representation, or stand for a representation, of the Lord; and that they are from Him; as is evident from these words in Moses:--


The wave-breast and the heave-shoulder have I taken from among the sons of Israel from the sacrifices of the peace-offerings, and have given them unto Aaron and unto his sons. This is the anointing of Aaron, and the anointing of his sons, from the offerings of Jehovah made by fire, which I have commanded to be given unto them in the day that he anointed them from among the sons of Israel (Lev. 7:34-36).
Jehovah spake unto Aaron, Behold I have given thee the charge of My heave-offerings, in respect to all the holy things of the sons of Israel; unto thee have I given them by reason of the anointing, and to thy sons, in a statute of eternity. Every offering of theirs, in respect to all their meat-offering, in respect to all sacrifice for sin and for guilt, all the wave offering of the sons of Israel, all the fat of the pure oil, and all the fat of the new wine, and of the grain, the first fruits of them which they shall give unto Jehovah; to thee have I given them; also everything devoted in Israel; everything that openeth the womb; thus all the heave-offering of the holy things. Thou shalt have no inheritance in their land, neither shalt thou have any portion in the midst of them. I am thy portion and thine inheritance in the midst of the sons of Israel (Num. 18:8-20).

From these words it is evident that anointing denotes representation, because they were inaugurated into representation by means of anointing; and that by it was signified that all inauguration into the holiness of heaven and of the church is through the good of love which is from the Lord, and that the good of love is the Lord with them. Because it is so, it is said that Jehovah is his portion and inheritance.

[9] Fifthly: That they anointed the prophets also, is evident from the following passages:--


Jehovah said unto Elijah, Anoint Hazael to be king over the Syrians; and anoint Jehu to be king over Israel; and anoint Elisha to be prophet in thy room (1 Kings 19:15, 16).

The Spirit of the Lord Jehovih is upon Me; therefore Jehovah hath anointed Me to preach good tidings unto the poor; He hath sent Me to bind up the broken-hearted, to preach liberty to the captives (Isa. 61:1).

The reason why the prophets were anointed was that they represented the Lord in respect to the doctrine of Divine truth, consequently in respect to the Word, for this is the doctrine of Divine truth. That the prophets represented the Word, specifically Elijah and Elisha. And that it is the Lord as to the Divine Human who is represented, and who is therefore meant by him whom Jehovah hath anointed, the Lord Himself teaches in (Luke 4:18-21).

[10] Sixthly: That afterward they anointed the kings, who were then called the anointed of Jehovah, is evident from many passages in the Word (1 Sam. 10:1; 15:1; 16:3, 6, 12; 24:6; 26:9, 11, 16; 2 Sam. 1:16; 2:4, 7; 5:3; 19:21; 1 Kings 1:34, 35; 19:15, 16; 2 Kings 9:3; 11:12; 23:30; Lam. 4:20; Hab. 3:13; Ps. 2:2, 6; 20:6; 28:8; 45:7; 84:9; 89:20, 38, 51; 132:17). The reason why they anointed the kings was that these might represent the Lord in respect to judgment from Divine truth; therefore in the Word by kings are signified truths Divine.

Thank you http://www.biblemeanings.info/Words/Religious/Anointing.htm

*Sprite
1. A small or elusive supernatural being; an elf or pixie.
2. An elflike person.
3. A specter or ghost.
4. Archaic A soul.
5. Meteorology A large, dim, red flash that appears above active thunderstorms in conjunction with lightning.

[Middle English spreit, from Old French esprit, from Latin spritus; see spirit.]
Thank you http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sprite
*A water sprite (also called a water fairy or water faery) is a general term for a legendary creature, an elemental spirit associated with water, according to alchemist Paracelsus. Water sprites are said to be able to breathe water or air, and in some cases, can fly. They are mostly harmless unless threatened.

These creatures exist in mythology of various groups. Ancient Greeks knew water nymphs in several types such as naiads or nyads, which guarded the fresh water bodies for the Gods, while Slavic mythology knows them as vilas (house of God, the beloved).

In elemental classifications, water sprite should not be confused with other water creatures considered to be "corporeal beings" such as selkies and mermaids.
Thank you http://www.answers.com/topic/water-sprite






Fire Offers Purification
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments or questions?